The final project for the Fall 2021 term – AR Privacy Screens – can be found online following the link below. Students will prototype a family of augmented reality privacy screens.
The first project for the Fall 2021 term – Product Families – can be found online here.
We’ll be exploring a different all-digital presentation/sharing workflow this semester during this course’s first hybrid run: using AR.js to prototype and present the project using free mixed reality technology.
1)2 curves link to revolution P and A
2)Export from revolution and link to diamond shapes
3)Connect a color switch to Preview M
Vessel by alix12 on Sketchfab
1. Use Polygon, set up three Number Sliders for Radius (R), Segment (S), Fillet Radius (Rf)
2. Use Move twice to extract the two polygons, use Unit Z to make them follow the Z direction. Add Number Slider following Unit Z
3. Pull up an Offset Curve for the three Polygons
4. Add Rotate for the bottom and top polygons
5. Use Loft Command to connect the three Polygons
6. Use Deconstructed Brep
7. Use LunchBox command to add pattern
You must be logged in to post a comment.