Question: How can I set the color with gradient instead of color swatch ?
- I made a hexagonal pattern at the beginning of the class and decided to combine it with some techniques that were shown during the lectures. I enjoy the result, but have a technical question how is it actually working since the main component is red??
2. The Rhino preview looks so much better than “view capture to file” :(
Since I had Human plug-in installed it allowed me to customize the lifework preview as well.
Because I combine multiple scripts in one file it generates two drawings at the same time, but I figured out a way to separately control them. One is based on “attractor point example” (above) ad the second one (below) is a more regular version of the grid. Can’t decide which one I like more!
I have 2 questions this week.
- How to get rid of the red color and why there is red color?
- Why I can’t connect the “attractive points” and “evaluate surface” to the “pull point” together? When I try to connect them, Rhino will crash… But I succeeded to connect them before I add “tween through curves”.
1. How do I add color change to this pattern? When I add dispatch, the color of curves changes instead of the surface.
2. If the orginal crv is rotated horizontally (3D rotate), how to create surfaces of the rotated crv in the pattern? (Boundary doesn’t work for this)
- How can I move the whole thing off the (0,0,0) point?
- Why are two of the shape not colored?
- How to control the size or shape of the original curves with grasshopper?
the grasshopper screen shot
I am trying to run the Colibri to generate 50 images, but the results only include the csv file.
Here’s my grasshopper file
Also, I can’t create new projects in Thread. I registered with my pratt email.
Hi! This is Ying!
Hi, This is Meihan.