Since presenting this project, I’ve made a few adjustments to the product family. Last time, I had several different variables that I adjusted to produce each variation of the series of bracelets. In this updated version, I instead only focused on one variable to make the five different versions, which is highlighted in the definition. Also, I found that due to the volume of each item, the cost to print each bracelet in the cheapest material was ranging from $75 to $136…eek! I therefore decided to scale them down to become napkin rings instead! Here is the updated napkin ring definition and images of the napkin ring variations. I’ve sent them to Shapeways to print so I will keep you all posted as soon as they arrive!