This time I tried the Pufferfish-Tween curve based on two basic curves to create more variability for the screen. The basic curves were hidden and profiled by spheres of different sizes and various colors. For the pipe part, I replaced the normal pipe with a pipe variable to make them change more smoothly.
When I tried to play with AR in Shapediver, this kind of weird purple color was shown, maybe it was due to the mess in my home which made it the model hard to find the dimension of space. (which was because of the final, and we don’t have time to clean it up… :(
I also scaled it to give a “smaller screen” to my cat! (looks like she enjoyed it :D