Skip to content
Big Apple Vessel
My Vessel Project – Other Tests
- Create an axis in rhino and a curve that will rotate around this axis.
- Create two curve elements in the grasshopper, named axis and profile.
- Use the axis and curves in the rhino to define these two elements in the grasshopper.
- Add a “revolution” panel to the grasshopper and input the two curve element.
- Select the appropriate panel in the lunch box option in grasshopper.
- Create two “number sliders” and connect them to “v” and “u” on the panel to adjust the values separately.
- Create a “preview” element that connects to the panel selected in the lunch box.
- Add color-adjusted element and connect it with “preview” elements.
- Adjust various values and select different panel effects in the lunch box until the desired effect is achieved.
- Right click the “preview” element to bake, adjust the perspective in Rhino, and finally export the obj. model file.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: